The trail at Strijdom tunnel will take you to the absolute beauty of nature untouched, with a wild mix of adventure. Explore caves and walk along a stream that builds up to a Tufa Waterfall. Jump into waterholes while doing extreme hiking.
R 450.00 per person
Our Paintball field is out in the open in Bushveld surroundings where you can set the competition for an extreme paintball game. Each player gets an air gun and two teams are typically divided. Usually the teams play the childhood game of capture the flag. Each of the teams with goes into the field and tries to find the other team's flag. The object of the game is to capture the other teams flag and bring it back to your base and touch it to your flag in a given time period without getting eliminated. Getting eliminated is defined by being hit with a paintball and having it break (splat) on you. Referees will throw you out once you are eliminated. The paintballs are marble sized spherical containers that hold paint and have a hard shell to enable the gun to launch it long distances. It is an egg with a hard shell and goey interior. The guns are typically guns with a barrel to launch the paintball, a trigger to activate the launch procedure, a resevoir to hold extra paintballs, and some type of pressurized gas to provide propulsion.
R110 per person 60 balls included
- All trips are weather permitting.
- Beverages are supplied on some trips.
- Boat trips are open 7 days a week.
- Paintball and Kloofing are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- We operate on Public Holidays – Closed on Christmas day.
- Rates are valid from 01 November 2015 – 31 October 2016.
- No alcohol allowed on the activities.
- Clients to be at the activities 15 minutes before departure time.