Blyde dam boat trips currently close to the closure of the Swadini reserve for the filmshoot untill the 15/03/2017 Enjoy the splendor of the third largest Canyon in the world. Unquestionably being the largest 'green canyon' due to its lush subtropical foliage. An interpretation tour by a tour guide will take you to the you to the rare living Kadishi Tufa waterfall and the Three Rondawels. An abundance of wildlife will keep you distracted while learning more about the natural history of the Blyde Canyon. The Canyon is famous for the Kadishi Tufa waterfall. At 200m (around 660 feet) in height it is the second tallest tufa waterfall on earth. In the case of the Kadishi Tufa fall, the formation that has been produced strikingly resembles a face which is crying profusely, and is thus sometimes known as 'the weeping face of nature.
R150.00 per person (8 years and older) | R90.00 per person (2 – 8 years)
- All trips are weather permitting.
- Beverages are supplied on some trips.
- Boat trips are open 7 days a week.
- Paintball and Kloofing are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- We operate on Public Holidays – Closed on Christmas day.
- Rates are valid from 01 November 2015 – 31 October 2016.
- No alcohol allowed on the activities.
- Clients to be at the activities 15 minutes before departure time.